[PR2 Bug] Waiting to race indication not working
I hate that I'm making this thread due to the fact that the crashing servers just got fixed but basically now the indication thing does not work correctly. 

Problem: Indication that someone is on a race stays thereafter they click off or go into the level.

Type of Problem: Server

Expected Behavior: The indication should go away when they go into the race or click off.

Actual Behavior: The indication stays there when they go into a race or click off.

Steps to Reproduce the Problem: Get someone to click on a level on a page you are not on then click off, the indication will stay there and when you go onto the page nobody will be there.

Additional Information (pics/vids are welcome and encouraged!): 

[Image: Kc6XilB.gif]
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj
Oh heck

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Northadox
Bump
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
How exactly does this happen? I haven't looked at this code in a month and 2/3, so I'm gonna need some hints as to where to start looking.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The indication shows when someone clicks on a level but does not go away when they click off it. To update the indication you have to change page or tab at the top.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Basically I think there's a check for someone clicking on a race, but not one for clicking off or entering it
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
Fixed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante