PR2 Challenges with Rewards
this is my ideas for a in-game challenges 

The star next to the saved Loadouts is my idea of a Challenge button..

i decided to create a picture of what i want to see in the game, a whole challenge-log of challenges to complete that very from easy to impossible 

i really do not have any ideas for rewards, but free temporary Valt of Magics items such as +1 rank token for an hour, happy hour, guild de invisible, and guild de fred.

this is what i want the monthly challenges to be like: 

keep the epic part fresh and keep switching out a new one every month and make a few new sets exclusive just for the monthly challenges. 
i made the monthly challenge examples a bit high but in one month of playing it all adds up.

tell me what you all think of my idea and ask any questions if needed

what are some of your challenges that you think that should be in this?
we have new set ideas...
really like the idea!
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
This is awesome
it'll give incentive to keep coming back and works well to be able to slot new sets in

and the challenges can be made in difficulties such as
Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
or something like that
á
I like this a lot. Like, a lot.

I had a general idea in this ballpark but I really like the visuals and explanations you made.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ajayci 100, Alex.L, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Battlealvin2009, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, John m., Northadox
It would be fun there could be a really hard time challenge on every campaign level if you play by your self. It could show a epic prize in a pop up stating the time and if you beat it you can win the epic upgrade of whatever the campaign level regularly awards when there is 4 people. Tho the epic campaign would give duplicate prizes so to fix it we can put new prizes for the epic campaign made by the community
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, Camer the Dragon
I like the idea of putting time challenges for each levels.
If those give an award, I don't think it should require four players to be on - putting a challenge time makes you prove your value independantly of whoever else plays.
The prize doesn't have to be a set, it could also be something written on your profile account - that you could see when you click people's usernames.

My opinion has little value however, since for some reasons PR2 lags awfully on my laptop, and I'm hardly ever on.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Campaigns | Ilraon For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu
(2nd January 2020, 5:17 PM)Campaigns | Ilraon Wrote: My opinion has little value however, since for some reasons PR2 lags awfully on my laptop, and I'm hardly ever on.

Have you tried looking for the culprit of this issue?
https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2026
I Really like odd challenges and the ones that tally up a score like earn 9000000 exp. cool idea there can be a large variety of ideas for challenges for stuff like making levels. It would fun to get awards for that! And its a great way to give exclusive prizes. Tho I think some of the large monthly challenges should be a permanent challenge like 2, 3 and maybe 5

Also i thought up of some challenge ideas:
win mario bros remix with 4 exp hats
This one might be a stretch but the concept could be used for other maps: blow up every bomb in mario bros remix
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Still think this should be a thing
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
(10th April 2020, 8:25 AM)Al Jolson Wrote: Still think this should be a thing

For sure
á
Bumping my suggestions because pls bls
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Appah, John m.
I like the idea of having three daily challenges so there's more of an incentive to log in each day, rather than just the Welcome Back Bonus.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Camer the Dragon
This would definitely keep things interesting c:

You have my support, this would be fun. ^^
It would bring back people to play more too, I like this!
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, John m.
Necro bumping this cause this should be in the game
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
It's been 3 years, and I can see why these ideas (along with the replay system) hasn't been implemented. Gotta find somebody else, people. Because unless it's fairly simple to work on, Ben10 won't work on it if it's too time consuming.