Poll: PC or Console gaming?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
PC
78.26%
18 78.26%
Console
21.74%
5 21.74%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

PC or Console?
The age-old question: PC or console gaming?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
It seems like you need a really expensive PC, just to be able to play a game that you can even play on a PS3. (Before someone who prefers "PC gaming" cries, &/or complains about that, I was obviously just over-exaggerating a little bit.)
I can do so much more on a PC, so count me in for PC.

Also, do you think a poll could get added on to this? 
(5th December 2017, 3:32 AM)Erin Wrote: It seems like you need a really expensive PC, just to be able to play a game that you can even play on a PS3. (Before someone who prefers "PC gaming" cries, &/or complains about that, I was obviously just over-exaggerating a little bit.)
I do agree, PC gaming isn't worth it really if you aren't able to run the games at Medium to high settings smoothly and to do that a $750 pc build would be needed. 

But with PC I've really enjoyed being able to flick shots with the mouse, there is so much more control over the shooting mechanics on PC in my opinion.

PC MASTER RACE
(5th December 2017, 10:09 AM)Eternal Wrote: I do agree, PC gaming isn't worth it really if you aren't able to run the games at Medium to high settings smoothly and to do that a $750 pc build would be needed. 

But with PC I've really enjoyed being able to flick shots with the mouse, there is so much more control over the shooting mechanics on PC in my opinion.

PC MASTER RACE

Good point, awesome person.
(5th December 2017, 1:44 PM)David Wrote: you weren't over exaggerating a little, you were over exaggerating a lot

You can build used PC's that plays any PS3 game a lot better for under $100

as for current consoles, you can build a PC new for around $400-$500 that plays games a lot better than PS4/Xbox One (even for $300 as well during certain times), or if you go the used route you can build an awesome rig for around $200 if you know what you're doing

Ya wut? Good gaming PC's for $400-500? and used for $200????????????????? You gotta share some spec sheets on these builds, I am intrigued.
PC for Framerate/Graphics/Better Gameplay, Consoles for Exclusives.
Tallan AKA epicmonkey AKA gadget AKA gir2 AKA username hacker
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tallan For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal
Hard pick. But I’d go with PC, I find it more fun typing, lmao.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

I never really owned a console, so my main gaming needs came from PC. Thinking about it, I probably would had never found PR2 if I had an Xbox or Playstation growing up. Wasn't until recently that someone let me borrow their Xbox 360 so I've been able to play some titles on it, but controllers still take a bit getting used to since my preference leans towards keyboard/mouse.
However, I think the neat advantage of consoles over PC is that there's some longevity to the amount of games you'll be able to play since those games have to be optimized, which sure, results in lower graphics, but to the average consumer, they're not going to notice; what they care about mainly is being able to play the latest titles without buying a new console every couple of years or so.
On the other hand, maybe it's cheaper to build a gaming rig in the long run. Not to mention, a good overall PC is going to be able to do more, things beyond gaming, so really, I think PC wins in most areas. I know these debates are because of gaming, but these days, your console can do just a little bit more than just gaming, they play and stream video and other services. But still vastly inferior to having the full desktop experience from a PC.
PC for me. Haven't had enough experience with consoles over the years for it to be my main gaming platform.
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
PC is best for competitive gaming, Console is best for making friends. I prefer PC personally but that pretty much outlines the benefits of both. Communication on console is voice-forced ingame which leads to friendship easier than PC which is based on chat.
PC gaming for sure
PC gaming is personally better.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
Console imo
Pr2: miko3333

I prefer PC but I use Xbox more just cuz all my friends on it.
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
Even though my PC is booty rn, I prefer PC, but I am looking into getting a PS4 
only for the next gen of consoles to come out a few months after I buy one
hue