[Suggestion] Finish Block in Deathmatch
To make hitting the finish block in a deathmatch another way to win the race, instead of being the same thing as forfeiting. 

Haven't really thought about the cons to this, so if there is any, probably post them xd
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, John m., Master Raiden, Stunt, Stxtics
You still get exp if you forfeit a deathmatch...
either way you get the exp
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bi3liu
(29th September 2019, 3:39 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: You still get exp if you forfeit a deathmatch...
either way you get the exp
Currently in deathmatch, if you hit the finish block, you lose against the other players
So set it to race mode if you want them to win by hitting the finish...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
bi3liu wants it so you can still lose the race by hitting mines, nets, etc.
but also be able to win by getting to the end and hitting the finish

good idea
á
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, John m., Stxtics
With that kind of update it’d would make so you can have races with health Smile
And if someone doesn't want this to affect their deathmatch they can just not put finish blocks in it.

I don't see any negatives of adding this
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
I suggest making a death race mode, instead of attempting to change the current mode.
-AspectZero
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945
(5th October 2019, 8:18 PM)AspectZero Wrote: I suggest making a death race mode, instead of attempting to change the current mode.

this is a good idea
just incase someone had made a DM with finish blocks with the current system in mind
á
Bump.

Sir Sirlington recently won a race by coming last because of this.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(13th March 2023, 5:31 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Bump.

Sir Sirlington recently won a race by coming last because of this.

lmao I remember that
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Master Raiden, Stunt
(13th March 2023, 5:31 AM)Master Raiden Wrote: Sir Sirlington recently won a race by coming last because of this.

For those of us not present when this happened, would you mind elaborating?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(13th March 2023, 11:15 AM)bls1999 Wrote: For those of us not present when this happened, would you mind elaborating?
Try playing MINECRAFT!  by el robagorras..

Ferocious racers raced past Sir Sirlington avoiding all the mines and hit the finish block on this deathmatch level, thinking they made it to the end first and won.. However, Sir Sirlington like the gigabrain he is, waited for the last player to hit the finished block knowing that once they hit it, he himself wins the race.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Master Raiden, Stxtics, Zelante
(13th March 2023, 12:00 PM)Stunt Wrote: Try playing MINECRAFT!  by el robagorras..

Ferocious racers raced past Sir Sirlington avoiding all the mines and hit the finish block on this deathmatch level, thinking they made it to the end first and won.. However, Sir Sirlington like the gigabrain he is, waited for the last player to hit the finished block knowing that once they hit it, he himself wins the race.

Other racer POV looking at Sir Sirlington:

[Image: consciousness-709143.jpg]

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Master Raiden, Stunt, Stxtics, Zelante