[PR2 Bug] Guild Creation Requirement
Problem: Sometimes the "You must be level 20 to create a guild" error is displayed on an account over rank 20

Expected Behaviour: Allowed to make guild

Actual behaviour: Error shows

Steps to reproduce: I ranked up an acc from 14 to 22 using arti exp (going in and quitting out of a DM) and then try to create a guild (I left a guild right before doing this, but I doubt that has anything to do with it)

(I logged out and in again and this fixed it btw)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I think this happens because the server remembers you logging in at rank 14 and it doesn't log your current rank until you log back out and in again. Also, I think it takes a bit to update to the new rank. I just tried this. I just reached rank 20, and it didn't work because when I clicked my username, it was still rank 13. It took like 2 minutes for it to update and I didn't log out and it worked
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
If someone can go through and tell me what minimum ranks are needed for each operation (besides 3 to chat/PM/publish levels and 20 to make a guild), I'll make sure the server updates automatically when someone reaches that rank.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(12th October 2019, 11:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: If someone can go through and tell me what minimum ranks are needed for each operation (besides 3 to chat/PM/publish levels and 20 to make a guild), I'll make sure the server updates automatically when someone reaches that rank.

oh wow I didn't know about the rank 3 to PM or publish levels
Also You can PM all in a guild if you're rank 0 so I think maybe that should be changed to 3 as well (also why does it PM yourself when you PM everyone in a guild)
apart from that idk if there are any other things
á
(13th October 2019, 7:52 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: oh wow I didn't know about the rank 3 to PM or publish levels
Also You can PM all in a guild if you're rank 0 so I think maybe that should be changed to 3 as well (also why does it PM yourself when you PM everyone in a guild)
apart from that idk if there are any other things

There's also you need to be rank 20 to change the guild emblem, but other than that (apart from guilds) there's nothing else.
Wait a sec I see published levels from rank 0s
there's no cap there bls
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Should be fixed now!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj