basic set #10
[Image: tOQQOYW.png]
I wanted to make a set or random pieces inspired by the free basic parts given to you at the beginning of pr2 and came out with.. a sea monkey man from sea monkey jail! when you unlock epic colors for the body, it will have horizontal stripes
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt, MoonFiredk, Northadox
Where does the monkey part come in? :/
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
theres thing called sea monkeys where you grew weird little fish plankton in a tank and there were illustrated like this in a advertisement [Image: sea-monkeys.jpg] hate to tell you, no monkey...
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt
(15th October 2019, 10:09 AM)platform guy Wrote: theres thing called sea monkeys where you grew weird little fish plankton in a tank and there were illustrated like this in a advertisement [Image: sea-monkeys.jpg]  hate to tell you, no monkey...

That ad is terrifying

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(15th October 2019, 10:09 AM)platform guy Wrote: theres thing called sea monkeys where you grew weird little fish plankton in a tank and there were illustrated like this in a advertisement [Image: sea-monkeys.jpg]  hate to tell you, no monkey...
Why does this remind me of that one South Park episode?
FlashRock Wrote:Why does this remind me of that one South Park episode?
it started in the 60's and used to be real popular cuz of the illusion that there were instant once you put the 2nd bag of powder in the water the babies hatch and started moving. no doubt that this thing inspired gags in a couple tv shows