part requests?/scraps
I admit these are fun to draw. but sometimes I get the idea that my ideas aren't the community's taste. so id like to hear some of your requests! cant promise that bls will add these into pr2.. so I have the choose a idea im confident in when I get the chance Smile . heres some ideas that were in my scraps. first four were heads... gotta love the foot face. it took 6 trys to get the cape shape to a way I was satisfied with Embarrassed I have one more full set to share with you guys but im waiting for the holidays
 [Image: I422sh4.png][Image: XppGaZE.png]
[
I think you imitate PR2 style rather nicely. However maybe you should make things a bit more humane? That might be my personal taste only, but I prefer when players aren't random objects. Some implemented sets looks that way though.

If you're looking for a suggestion, maybe draw a set out of toys/childish stuff?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Campaigns | Ilraon For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, John m.
can you do animated parts? i've got what I think is a really good idea for a part and how it would be earned but it'd need to be animated to make more sense given how it'd be earned (basically wouldn't feel worth it if it was just a static part)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
We need some spooky halloween parts. Make a general "Halloween"-esque set and make it as spooky as possible.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, John m.
(15th October 2019, 11:20 PM)Northadox Wrote: We need some spooky halloween parts. Make a general "Halloween"-esque set and make it as spooky as possible.

ooo we could have pumpkin head
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • John m., Rank
(15th October 2019, 5:32 PM)David Wrote: can you do animated parts? i've got what I think is a really good idea for a part and how it would be earned but it'd need to be animated to make more sense given how it'd be earned (basically wouldn't feel worth it if it was just a static part)
I depends on what kind of animation/idea I don't have the best tools or knowledge for that so it takes me longer to simple stuff like rotating, or moving shapes smoothly like the bubble body.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • David
(20th October 2019, 2:50 PM)platform guy Wrote: I depends on what kind of animation/idea I don't have the best tools or knowledge for that so it takes me longer to simple stuff like rotating, or moving shapes smoothly like the bubble body.

I'll pm you my idea