I'm Back!
Hey guys, I'm not sure how many people will remember me, since I kinda disappeared with the original JV page, but now I am back and probably here to stay for a while. I still really only play PR2 and will (hopefully) be active in the forums and also in the contests. I hope to also get back to being a judge for many of the contests going on as well. Feel free to add me and message me!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Breadplates For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Atari4600, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, John m., Kursed, Northadox
sup homie welcome to the graveyard
yeah it's me, the guy you used to race with way way back
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Shadow Z For This Useful Post:
  • Breadplates
Welcome, good to have ya back im always glad to see more people stick around pr2. its just us the loyal fans now in the jiggmin community
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Breadplates
I remember that name! How ya doing? Good to have you back!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Breadplates
(23rd October 2019, 10:19 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I remember that name! How ya doing? Good to have you back!
I’m doing alright, I see you’ve done pretty well for yourself since I’ve last been here lol. The last I remember from you is that you were host of CotF haha. Ahh I miss the old days.
welcome back mate