JV Two-Factor Authentication
I've just added Two-Factor Authentication to JV. If you'd like to set it up on your account, you can find the link to do so in the user control panel, or right here. I would like to improve this feature at some point since right now it's very barebones.

WARNING: The staff team will not recover accounts locked out due to 2FA. Make sure you are able to recover your 2FA code (save your QR code on your computer, use Authy, etc).

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Stxtics, Zelante
I do have one request when it comes to passwords...
Can you make it so they don't have to be complex?
My jv2 password is more complex than my email password
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
Lego-man945 Wrote:I do have one request when it comes to passwords...
I've been meaning to start a thread about that.. I like to choose my own password, otherwise I can't remember extra long ones with caps and symbols. makes loging into jv such a hassle. I want to have something simple for a site like this
(16th September 2019, 1:59 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I do have one request when it comes to passwords...

idk what the req on JV2 passwords is cos I can't find it anywhere
but I'd assume if your Email pass is less complex than your JV2 pass you should make the Email one a bit stronger, like just maybe put a symbol or cap somewhere and note it down if you need to
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999
(16th September 2019, 9:17 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: idk what the req on JV2 passwords is cos I can't find it anywhere
but I'd assume if your Email pass is less complex than your JV2 pass you should make the Email one a bit stronger, like just maybe put a symbol or cap somewhere and note it down if you need to

go to make a new account and the reqs should be there
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(16th September 2019, 1:59 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: I do have one request when it comes to passwords...

I'm not going to reduce the level of security JV2 uses, sorry.

(16th September 2019, 9:17 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I'd assume if your Email pass is less complex than your JV2 pass you should make the Email one a bit stronger, like just maybe put a symbol or cap somewhere and note it down if you need to

This ^

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(16th September 2019, 6:19 PM)gemj Wrote: go to make a new account and the reqs should be there

I tried lol on incognito
maybe I had to put the username field in 1st before it showed pass
á
There seems to be a formatting issue when you're viewing the 2FA on the User CP
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj