PR2 v157.1: Sp00ky Szn
This update contains a few bug fixes, some small changes, and a new part.

Changes/Additions
- Added a new head. Happy Halloween! The Jack-o'-Lantern head is now available by logging into your PR2 account until November 2. You can earn the epic upgrade by winning Haunted House 2 by DareDevil1510.
- Holding shift while moving the camera in LE or a race will move the camera twice as fast. Thanks to @tadtad for suggesting this one!
- Added a method of refreshing the server list. You can now use a little refresh button next to the server list to refresh it (independent of the automatic refresh) every 10 seconds.

Fixes
- Page highlighting works properly again. Sorry for the delay in fixing this one. Thanks to @Stxtics for reporting it!
- Parts now show normally on login. There was a bug which caused contest winners to have their new parts set every time they logged in. Thanks to @AspectZero for reporting this!
- Ranking up to 3 or 20 no longer requires you to log out before being able to send PMs or create a guild. Thanks to @Camer the Dragon for reporting this bug!

There is also a vault sale of 25% off until tomorrow night!

Please let me know if you encounter any problems with this version. Enjoy, and again, Happy Halloween!! ??

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Dangevin, Eternal, gemj, Lego-man945, Magniloquent, Northadox, Shane1334, Stxtics, tadtad, Zelante
Quote:"Holding shift while moving the camera in LE or a race will move the camera twice as fast."
1000 times yes!!!!  Bow

Great job with the updates! I appreciate that the game is still being updated to this day.
Dangevin
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, John m., Zelante
Awesome!
We gotta make more sets cos I like more sets
á
Oh dang. Some new features that I never asked for, but appreciate to have.

Good job.
[Image: unknown.png]

It finally happened.
@bls1999 The camera thing was my idea but ok
YES, spooky update time. Yoinking that head pronto.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Zelante
I was gonna play Haunted House 2 but then I realized I got EE so I don't need to play it lmao
[Image: xmKCETn.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vaza For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Stxtics, xGuest
(1st November 2019, 3:55 AM)Vaza Wrote: I was gonna play Haunted House 2 but then I realized I got EE so I don't need to play it lmao

Do it for the satisfaction of getting the "You won a:" popup! Wink

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Northadox, xGuest, Zelante
(1st November 2019, 3:55 AM)Vaza Wrote: I was gonna play Haunted House 2 but then I realized I got EE so I don't need to play it lmao

Me too lol
á
Very cool update! Cool

Can you also add pumpkin head to style designer please!
(1st November 2019, 12:09 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Very cool update! Cool

Can you also add pumpkin head to style designer please!

UGH forgot this was a thing lol
I guess

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, John m.