upgrade
One guess as to what that upgrade is.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
new computer?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(3rd November 2019, 3:51 AM)Lego-man945 Wrote: new computer?

Just a new GPU Wink
Wow, that's some cool new hardware!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Fresh Cookies
(3rd November 2019, 4:27 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Wow, that's some cool new hardware!
It was a stupid good deal -- I should not be finding a card of that caliber for that low of a price. And for an 18hr~ stress test (half my reason for using F@H), it works beautifully. About what expected.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(3rd November 2019, 4:53 AM)Fresh Cookies Wrote: It was a stupid good deal -- I should not be finding a card of that caliber for that low of a price. And for an 18hr~ stress test (half my reason for using F@H), it works beautifully. About what expected.

What card is it?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(3rd November 2019, 12:16 PM)bls1999 Wrote: What card is it?

Zotac 2080 Ti Twin fan. Lower end model of the chip, but hey, an $800 2080 Ti is something I'll not see for a good long while.
If it's genuine you should be able to get over 2 million points per day
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
One of my friends bought a 2080 Ti refurb for $950 and it started having issues like constant crashing after a few days. Hopefully you have better luck with your card than they did.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
  • gemj