Fruit Set
(9th November 2019, 11:16 PM)platform guy Wrote: its making great progress! the pr2 style usually has shading surrounding all sides of the shape you can draw that on all parts of this set .maybe you can shape the shading on the inside part of the kiwi feet to a star to imitate how the fibers in the fruit look. also my take on jiggmin’s style that most parts are drawn more scrawny and less bloated/bubbly. Sometimes the parts are drawn with multiple strokes instead of one continuous line. I think it would blend in more if you made the stems on the apple and banana more skinny and the kiwi feet smaller and a bit flatter at the bottom. just one more idea you can add fuzz on the outside of the kiwis like fred’s thorns if you want to

I like the star idea
and yeah I do think the kiwi is a bit too rounded at the bottom
and yeah I can add some darker shading on the other sides

(10th November 2019, 7:34 AM)Stxtics Wrote: If this set gets added we will need a vegetable set aswell.

Broccoli Head, Carrot body, Onion feet?
á
(10th November 2019, 8:05 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Broccoli Head, Carrot body, Onion feet?

Yes!
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
I hope we going to have the biggest set update in the history of pr2 eventually Big Grin
Updated the shading
EDIT: ah yes I need to update kiwis still gimme a bit and I will
á
WATERMELON HEAD
[Image: beerus_junt.png]
(19th November 2019, 10:14 AM)$hake Junt Wrote: WATERMELON HEAD

lol

If I were to do one, would you want a full watermelon, or a slice?
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • $hake Junt
(10th November 2019, 7:34 AM)Stxtics Wrote: If this set gets added we will need a vegetable set aswell.

*insert derogatory joke*
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(19th November 2019, 10:20 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: lol

If I were to do one, would you want a full watermelon, or a slice?

3/4 of one, like it's missing a slice
[Image: beerus_junt.png]