[Suggestion] What is the main reason for the "2" in the url?
Just curious for the reason why it couldn't be simply jiggmin.com; does Jiggmin still own that address? Someone else own it and can't give it away? Staff decision? 
If sometime in the future, though I have no idea how this stuff works, I think it would be nice to get rid of the 2. I get that we're not the "official" JV site, but I think "jiggmin2" is less visible to old members that have no idea of this website existing.
(5th December 2017, 7:39 PM)Mars Wrote: Just curious for the reason why it couldn't be simply jiggmin.com; does Jiggmin still own that address? Someone else own it and can't give it away? Staff decision? 
If sometime in the future, though I have no idea how this stuff works, I think it would be nice to get rid of the 2. I get that we're not the "official" JV site, but I think "jiggmin2" is less visible to old members that have no idea of this website existing.

jiggmin still owns that domain name im pretty sure
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Mars
(5th December 2017, 7:47 PM)David Wrote: jiggmin still owns that domain name im pretty sure

Ah okay gotcha. Thanks!
Yeah, Jiggmin still owns that domain. He said he was going to make Jiggmin.com redirect to https://jiggmin2.com, but it looks like it's grahn.io now so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mars