[PR2 Bug] Level Not Showing In User's Levels
This is kinda hard to explain in a title so

(I have a feeling this has to do with the script that deleted low rank accs, because this user is rank 15 exactly)

Problem: I found a level in course title search, but when I clicked on the user and went to their levels (and moved to pg1) there was nothing. This also happened when searching the user directly

Type of Problem: Don't know

Expected Behaviour: The level to be on their levels by user search

Actual behaviour: It isn't

Steps to Reproduce: (Explained with this pic)

So I am on course title looking at levels (totally not to try find arti for that bonus 10k lol) and I find a dragon level I'm like Cool so I click on the user to see their levels are there aren't any even after I go to page 1, very weird.
I also tried searching them manually nothing came up either
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Magyar
Maybe his username had a special symbol but the system cant search it with the symbol
I don't think this has anything to do with the deleting old accounts thing. The level still exists and is published, the user still exists.

EDIT: I think the issue has something to do with the level having a really long note. It doesn't show on PR2 and just cuts off at a random point (at the O).

This is the actual note:
"Dragons. Okay.. Yeah. Those non-existant creatures that many people love, or love to kill. Yeah.. those things. On a completely unrelated subject, here's a level made to show off my mediocre drawing skills. =|
Not a level, though there's a finish if you want a race."

Still got no idea what the issue is but that may be the cause (sort of)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Don't know if this is related but the same thing happens when you click on Mfs finest levels, Mf's fantasy race isn't there in their levels but it's on the campaign
I remember jiggmin had a bunch of levels with a sunhead character and fred and then later when you search his name you dont even see his campaign levels
Fixed in v163!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.