Flashplayer and future
I haven't been in the community for a while, and i'm wondering if there is any leaked updates for any clients, or stuff like that, for save platform racing 2?

Flashplayer comes to its end, and I would hate to see Platform Racing 2 Die.

To be honest, if pr2 somehow could manage to be putted as a free game at Steam, it would give more players to the game. Make a few microsanctions to keep the game a live, and get some sponsors. 

This game is an original kind of game, and i'm sure that not a lot of people know this game. Even i would play the game if it came till steam. I would try to get friends playing it.

At all I have no idea whats planned yet, but I know that flash will be removed, and its just about time.

If the idea about steam is unreachable, a client would be a great plan B. Like Artix Entertainment did, they made a client, for all their games for save the games from the flashplayer removement. 

I'm sorry for my bad english, but atleast i tried Smile.

This is my childhood game, and at some point it would destroy some of my memories, if it was removed.

I hope it doesn't comes to its end, and I will look forward for a great 2020.

Happy Birthday & New Year to Everyone
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
Dang I thought it was ending on 2021 Frown I can imagine classic flash games coming out in bundles in steam or anywhere else because of this. Maybe jiggmin could release a bundle of his own later on
(12th December 2019, 8:13 AM)platform guy Wrote: Dang I thought it was ending on 2021 Frown I can imagine classic flash games coming out in bundles in steam or anywhere else because of this. Maybe jiggmin could release a bundle of his own later on

It is ending then (31/12/2020 will have it, 1/1/2021 won't)
EDIT: Actually idk if 31/12/2020 will have it, but 30/12/2020 will for sure
á