How To Be A True "Gangsta"
Since the "Thug Life" didn't choose a lot of people, I feel more than obliged to inform everyone on how to be a true "gangsta."
Step 1: When you go to a McDonald's (or somewhere else), ask for a water cup, but actually put soda in it.
Step 2: If you actually have friends to message, "text" them while your battery's under 10%.
Step 3: If you see an "Exit Only" door, enter through it.
Step 4: Record sports on the TV, even if you don't have the expressed written consent.
Step 5: If you have to fart, fart right in front of someone's face, especially if they're sitting down, or something.
Step 6: When you're at the table, keep your elbows all over the table.
Step 7: Movie hopping (where you buy a ticket for 1 movie, but you see more than one).
Step 8: If you smoke, blow the smoke into a baby's face whenever the parents aren't looking.
Step 9: Wear clothes that's at least 3 sizes too big for you.
Step 10: Post pictures of yourself all over the internet with you holding up a BB gun, &/or your Dad's gun (or whatever), while having a Twilight, &/or My Little Pony poster in the background.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
  • Marko
Step 5: Skip step 5.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Erin, oxy
(7th December 2017, 2:00 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Step 5: Skip step 5.

Oops, ha. I didn't even notice that. That actually kinda fits, actually, not gonna lie. Because, like, "Gangstas" don't follow the rules, or something, I think.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Erin For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
To be a true gangsta you don’t try to be one, you just are. If the “Thug Life” did not choose you, you’re never going to be a “True Gangsta” Lol.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, Kursed, Silky Silver
(7th December 2017, 8:42 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote:

Terrible explanation.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Most of these can apply to the 2000s era of Slim Shady.
boonk gang
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
(28th December 2017, 12:04 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: Most of these can apply to the 2000s era of Slim Shady.

Oh, I get it, a "Wannabe Gangsta"/"Studio Gangsta"? Yeah, ha. (Sorry.)