PR2 v157.2: Happy Holidays!
Happy Holidays! This update contains two new sets, some small changes, and a few bug fixes.

Changes/Additions
  • Added two new sets. The Christmas and snowman sets are now available on the first six levels of the holiday campaign.
  • You can now zoom to 75% and 500% in the Level Editor. Hooray for visibility!
  • Epic Upgrade prize popups will now show a small message when you win. In an effort to quell the continuous questions about why someone's shiny new part isn't appearing for them, there is now a message letting you know what exactly you just won.

Fixes
  • Level lists now update at an appropriate interval. Thanks to @Vaza for reporting this.
  • The loadouts button doesn't disappear when hovering or clicking anymore. Thanks for reporting this, @Lego-man945.
  • Ranking up to 3 or 20 no longer requires you to log out before being able to send PMs or create a guild. Thanks to Camer for reporting this bug!

Public Beta

This update contains some code to a couple of beta features:
  • Tablet gestures in the LE (placing lines of blocks, dragging, artwork, etc).
  • Pressing and holding the CTRL key (also includes ⌘ for Mac) to switch from a selected LE tool to the delete tool and releasing it to return to the previously selected tool.
The reason these are being released in beta is that they require testing across platforms. Please help with the testing of these features and post in Bugs & Suggestions if you find anything. Thanks!

-- Stand by for a holiday-themed stream later tonight... Smile --

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Eternal, IHaveDaCowboyz, Lego-man945, Shane1334, Stxtics
epic
Eyyy
I like that there's new sets for Campaign 6 Xmas now rather than just regular drops Big Grin
á
Very nice update! Bow Bow
New sets? Nice! I'm sure all 9 players will love it!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Legendary For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(25th December 2019, 9:36 PM)Legendary Wrote: New sets? Nice! I'm sure all 9 players will love it!

Nice, how long did it take for you to come up with that?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
Holding Ctrl switches to the delete tool for 1 second, and then starts flickering between the block and delete tool, not being able to choose one state over the other. The functionality is also 50/50 for deleting or selecting a placed block. I'm running a casual W10 so I'm sure you will get more reports of this.
(26th December 2019, 6:10 AM)Vaza Wrote: Holding Ctrl switches to the delete tool for 1 second, and then starts flickering between the block and delete tool, not being able to choose one state over the other. The functionality is also 50/50 for deleting or selecting a placed block. I'm running a casual W10 so I'm sure you will get more reports of this.

Yeah, this was an issue during the beta, I'm pretty sure if you check your console while doing that it will send a bunch of stuff.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Snowman Feet and Body are missing from the part helper thing on the account page.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lego-man945
thanks bls for putting up with me. It's a real honer to draw something for my favorite game! I hope we can work together again soon to add more sets for everybody Big Grin
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Northadox
(26th December 2019, 5:34 PM)platform guy Wrote: thanks bls for putting up with me. It's a real honer to draw something for my favorite game! I hope we can work together again soon to add more sets for everybody Big Grin

No putting up needed-- you're a delight! Love your artwork. Looking forward to seeing what you make in the future... Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766