Don't Move of the Month
I hate to be that guy but this contest is pretty much dead at this point..
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(5th July 2020, 1:12 PM)__ Wrote: I hate to be that guy but this contest is pretty much dead at this point..
True, this contest is a big failure at this point.
IHaveDaCowboyz Artifact
1PDon'tMove by Lich
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to oxy For This Useful Post:
  • Overbeing
(5th July 2020, 7:19 PM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: True, this contest is a big failure at this point.
As I see it, contests like these are supposed to create some competition between creators and result in quality levels and more level making. There hasn't been any competition, but I wouldn't have created my recent Don't Move if not for this. It hasn't been a complete failure, but it doesn't have longevity or enough interest to be monthly.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • IHaveDaCowboyz
(6th July 2020, 4:32 AM)Overbeing Wrote: As I see it, contests like these are supposed to create some competition between creators and result in quality levels and more level making. There hasn't been any competition, but I wouldn't have created my recent Don't Move if not for this. It hasn't been a complete failure, but it doesn't have longevity or enough interest to be monthly.
If the award of this contest was higher because of how hard Don't Moves are to make, maybe it can attract more interest for others.
IHaveDaCowboyz Artifact
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IHaveDaCowboyz For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(6th July 2020, 3:15 PM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: If the award of this contest was higher because of how hard Don't Moves are to make, maybe it can attract more interest for others.
try to post in AAM about changing it
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • IHaveDaCowboyz
I've come to a final decision to close this contest for good, since it is going absolutely nowhere with participation's. I thank you all for sending in your levels, and to the judges, thank you. Goodbye, and thanks for participating in the Don't Move of the Month contest.
IHaveDaCowboyz Artifact
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IHaveDaCowboyz For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, JEEJAYEM, __