Bonus Exp Multiplier For Already Won Prizes
Then you get a bonus if you have the part (so it's not just a waste once you have it) and also you can't bot it since 0*something=0

This could also be just on campaign if you didn't want simming to get more exp from it
á
inb4 someone uses this to bot
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(9th January 2020, 6:30 PM)Eternal Wrote: inb4 someone uses this to bot

eh idk how you could bot with it though since it's a multiplier, you'd have to sim with it which would mean making a campaign macro anyway
á
We had something like this before and it was removed because of botting. It's possible to bot in deathmatches and there is one DM on campaign. Even if you stay in the level for 2 seconds, you still get exp from it. I agree with @Eternal on this one
(9th January 2020, 6:50 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: We had something like this before and it was removed because of botting. It's possible to bot in deathmatches and there is one DM on campaign. Even if you stay in the level for 2 seconds, you still get exp from it. I agree with @Eternal on this one

1.20 seconds is the time for exp so if you are on HH Campaign Exp hat that is x4 so you'd be getting 2 exp extra per 1.2seconds, 100 per min, 6,000 per hour extra (assuming no load time or wait between plays, so probably closer to 5,000 extra an hour)
it does sound like a lot infact now I put it that way, maybe limit it to races on campaign (unless there's a script that sends a finish packet or something)

(using 1.5x multiplier)
á
I think I probably want to stay away from adding any method of earning EXP that has to do with already having a prize. It didn't work well in the past and probably won't work well now. Blame the abusers of the system as to why we can't have these nice perks.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon