Attempting To Save Levels With Long Descriptions
Just throws out a generic "Error: Could not update level" which has confused a few people I've heard (including myself)

It'd be nice if this could be changed to say exactly the problem (i.e. "Error: Description too long (Max: __ Characters)")
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
+1 from me

tip: Add a scroll bar Tongue ( if you want to increase it to more than 250 chars )
Not to credit the source?

I’ve been trying to make a few maps and add text to the description and I keep getting that error. I figured out that if my description was longer than 255 characters long, the error would appear.
(12th March 2020, 7:49 PM)Addy Wrote: Not to credit the source?

?

I first found it out by guessing why my level had that error and I made the desc a bit shorter and it fixed so I assumed it was that (and other people on discord have had the same issue and I told em reduce desc and it fixed for them too)
á
I mentioned it on another thread about levels a while ago, can't remember which one.

EDIT: An error message has been added to let you know if your note is too long. (limit is 255)
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon
(14th March 2020, 5:12 AM)Stxtics Wrote: EDIT: An error message has been added to let you know if your note is too long. (limit is 255)

ya beat me to it!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon