Poll: what hat do you want in pr2
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
none
7.14%
1 7.14%
halo
28.57%
4 28.57%
shark fin
28.57%
4 28.57%
bouncy
7.14%
1 7.14%
box hat
28.57%
4 28.57%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pr3 hats!
Doodled a couple pr3 hats if you guys are interested in having one in pr2! these are concept drawings but mostiy the shark fin and bouncy hat. 
[Image: Hardonb.png]

halo hat
It was a hat new to pr3r made by the community, it gave you the wings item at the start of the race or when you steal it once. My idea for it as a pr2 hat that it could let you double jump in mid air

Shark fin hat
original pr3 hat. in pr3 it let you swim faster than possible at vertical speeds once you gained enough momentum. In pr2 it could let you do the same

bouncy hat
It make you bouncy on any block sometimes it can be a burden in tight levels

box hat
a classic pr3 hat that did absolutely noting. This time we could give it a secret ability, say that you got a stack of hats and one of them was a box hat. if you get hurt you will always drop the box hat first before any other hat, no matter what order you got them in. Imagine you have to beat the hardest level in pr2 to get it Tongue

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, JEEJAYEM, Minimania, Ranko Danko, tadtad, xGuest
Lets add them all
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, Northadox
Where's Pirate Hat?
for real y e s
Cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat cardboard box hat ???

also box hat better do nothing, not something fancy
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • xGuest
+1

id like to see these hats be put to use in an actually worthwhile game
Double jump in mid air? YES PLEASE
[Image: xmKCETn.png]
yall be out here forgetting ushanka smh my head
i failed the mario twitter challenge
also Halo is the same effect as PR3 bunny ears hat

I worry that adding new hats with effects will break a lot of existing levels, it happened with top hat (as Jiggmin quickly found out lol)

The recent moon update is cool that it does something but breaks some levels (see razor blade)
á