a greeting from an odd place
hi hi,

it annoys me that I've missed so many threads over my little absence from here. I don't know whether I should put that down to OCD or simply a desire to be involved, because, frankly, life is meh. things just go and go and go, you know? I'm finishing up with my studies and then I'm senseless to the world for a while, wishing for something but having seemingly no purpose in the world, before suddenly I'm devoting all my time to the textbooks again. I can't wait for my life to hurry up and get enjoyable but at the same time I long for the past. the things that used to give me some sense of joy struggle to anymore. honestly, everything is just a bit miserable right now and I can't figure out how to overcome it all.

I'm sure it will get better but I'm not sure how long that will take. anyways, it's nice to hear from you all once again. I'm going to try and frequent the internet a bit more than I have been. oh, happy decade too; the time of our lives is coming on I guess. I hope it goes well for you all.

love,
gem :)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Lego-man945, Zelante
You will make it through :D
(glad to see you back!)
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Glad your back dude Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj