More developers?
No doubt that bls is really busy with college. I'm really thankful for all the support he does for pr2 with what little time he has Big Grin. But I think it can be beneficial if we had more developers to contribute for Pr2. There is alot more potential now that the source code has been found by bls and, theres plenty cool suggestions in this section like Pr2 challenges by addy, level leader boards by me and, a dozen sets. (fruit set by camer, medieval dragon by al jolson) whats more we haven't even touched guild point functionality. I think it could all go well if we carefully select people who are trustworthy, knowledgeable of pr2 and, flash code also if jiggmin approves it. like how isokissa handled pr3r.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
While logic would dictate that more heads are better than one, there's a lot of moving parts with the powers I have and a lot of trust Jiggmin has put into me and me alone. It would be very complicated with the way things are set up to have another developer working with me. Furthermore, I wouldn't trust anyone who wasn't at least on the staff team to help, and I don't see us adding any new members anytime soon.

For these reasons, I'm going to give a definite no to this. Sorries. On the bright side, members can always post suggestions and make contributions to the PR2 server code.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Eternal, tadtad