The Legend by Nerdy
Video 
Decided to make a video for this challenging campaign people since some are having trouble. Not a super clean speedrun, but it was more just to show some techniques in certain areas that I use. Hope it's useful to some lol 

choose your energy
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M!nt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bazooka, Camer the Dragon
Thank you so much! ??
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • M!nt
u r the goat
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • M!nt
But did you rate PR2 5 stars on the sidebar? Wink
But yea cool vid, I think having a not-so-clean run is good too because it shows that anyone can struggle in the level and isn't discouraging when you use a 5-6 minute speedrun to compare yourself against. The bit that I find the toughest in the legend is the 42 made of vanish blocks lol (also the bit with the polka dot bg with the 2 low jumps with a gap of 2)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • M!nt
I finally beat the legend with exp hat Big Grin Smile
(27th February 2020, 12:39 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: But did you rate PR2 5 stars on the sidebar? Wink
But yea cool vid, I think having a not-so-clean run is good too because it shows that anyone can struggle in the level and isn't discouraging when you use a 5-6 minute speedrun to compare yourself against. The bit that I find the toughest in the legend is the 42 made of vanish blocks lol (also the bit with the polka dot bg with the 2 low jumps with a gap of 2)
thanks,
i agree with 42; real pain
choose your energy
For those who want a good practice area, I recommend
''The Legend'' Guide by the hat bonuser

Also, for that juge wall of vanish in 42, don't hesitate to use the middle lane if you are not confident in your low jumps, and try to move right after clearing your next hole to avoid touching the vanish block below, this will give you a bigger margin of time to make it across.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766