Lock Block
Exclamation 
I thought of a pretty good addition for blocks in the upcoming PRF.
Lock Blocks
Key Block
Players hit this block to unlock the Lock Block (for passage)
[Image: GUoPwyl.jpg]
Lock Block
Purpose is to be a solid block, until a player hits the block (P.S., the action to trigger the key block can be INDIVIDUALLY triggered to open the Lock Block for a player or globally [as in for the whole game] to be triggered)
[Image: geoTxuR.jpg]
Gate block
is seen when a Lock Block has been triggered/unlocked. (Black part has low Opacity)
[Image: gPQQfZo.jpg]
Quick idea i came up with so its possible there loopholes around this so yeah! (Ps. i recreated the block Smile)
choose your energy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to M!nt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I made a level a long time ago using the sword as the key and a brick block as the lock, I had drawn art over it to make it seem like you needed to find the key. This kinda is reminding me of pr3s color switch blocks
(10th March 2020, 8:27 PM)Addy Wrote: I made a level a long time ago using the sword as the key and a brick block as the lock, I had drawn art over it to make it seem like you needed to find the key. This kinda is reminding me of pr3s color switch blocks

i just think players can get creative in making their levels with official keys and locks. maybe colored keys locks for specific doors? maybe key-locked doors? who knows
choose your energy
PR3R kinda has this in the form of reactor and button blocks. Contact with the button block breaks all the reactor blocks. Pretty sure it's only global though. Lua blocks and metadata can be used to create this individually, with the key block setting red_key metadata or whatever to 1, and the lock block teleporting the player right by three blocks on contact or whatever.
☭☭☭ OwO *notices bulgeoisie* ☭☭☭

If you beat FYR4 solo, and send screenshot proof of such, then you will be rewarded the grand prize of one dollar*

*terms and conditions may apply