[PR2 Suggestion] New curse filters
Rolleyes 
I for one would like to see Yemlo become a new curse filter. If you have funny suggestions then comment them down below. Sick of seeing Jiminy Cricket all over the bollocking gaff. 

If my creation of yemlo could enter PR2 I would trip balls. 

To those out of the loop: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.urban...o&amp=true
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon
add funy-puny and figgely-foo back when you say the f word ?? Found in pr1 lmao
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Matt
Didn’t pr2 used to have more replacement words? I could of sworn it had one that said mushroom somthing..
(16th March 2020, 7:26 PM)platform guy Wrote: Didn’t pr2 used to have more replacement words? I could of sworn it had one that said mushroom somthing..

Ba dum tss
Yemlo and Co.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I know I made a funy-puny Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Some of the older games replaced the name of a certain male body part with "freddie's plaything". Not sure why Jacob thought that was appropriate. LOL

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(16th March 2020, 10:58 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Some of the older games replaced the name of a certain male body part with "freddie's plaything". Not sure why Jacob thought that was appropriate. LOL

oh god lol
á
I had my browser zoomed out to 70%, and was wondering why "Yanko" should become a new curse filter ?
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj