[Game] Today's Best
ATB leaderboards make sense to only have 1 of your name, but TB leaderboards will only put your score in if you get your best score ever

Proposed idea: ATB and TB leaderboards do separate checks on your highscore (i.e. you can still only have a max of 1 on each, but you could have a lower score on TB than ATB)

(at least this is what happened on effing hail idk about the other games)
(idk whether to put this as a bug or suggestion tbh)
á
I'm not sure I know what you mean. Can you elaborate?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
(18th March 2020, 8:18 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: ATB leaderboards make sense to only have 1 of your name, but TB leaderboards will only put your score in if you get your best score ever

Proposed idea: ATB and TB leaderboards do separate checks on your highscore (i.e. you can still only have a max of 1 on each, but you could have a lower score on TB than ATB)

(at least this is what happened on effing hail idk about the other games)
(idk whether to put this as a bug or suggestion tbh)

are you talking about the other games on jiggmin.com?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(18th March 2020, 5:19 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm not sure I know what you mean. Can you elaborate?

https://jiggmin2.com/games/view-scores.php?game=hail

if I get, say, 25k it doesn't go on either (ATB makes sense as I have a score higher than that)
but since TB is empty it's weird mine doesn't go there
like I think it'd make sense to treat each leaderboard as separate when doing the "does this person already have a score higher than what they're submitting?"
á
(18th March 2020, 10:23 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: https://jiggmin2.com/games/view-scores.php?game=hail

if I get, say, 25k it doesn't go on either (ATB makes sense as I have a score higher than that)
but since TB is empty it's weird mine doesn't go there
like I think it'd make sense to treat each leaderboard as separate when doing the "does this person already have a score higher than what they're submitting?"

Ah, okay. That makes sense-- the way I have it set up, it doesn't update the score if it's less than the highest. I think the submission script throws an error and says you have a score higher than that in the situation you're describing?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(18th March 2020, 10:27 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Ah, okay. That makes sense-- the way I have it set up, it doesn't update the score if it's less than the highest. I think the submission script throws an error and says you have a score higher than that in the situation you're describing?

Yeah
And what I was thinking was instead of only comparing against ATB, it compared against ATB and TB separately
á