How do you know the above poster?
Pr2 and JV back in the day

All I remember was you posting all those "would you date..." threads on acid back then lol
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • David
(22nd March 2020, 2:24 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Pr2 and JV back in the day

All I remember was you posting all those "would you date..." threads on acid back then lol

ah good times lol, I made so many ridiculous threads on acid I dunno what I was thinking lmao

and yeah I also remember you from JV and PR2 going pretty far back but don't remember anything too specific from that long ago
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
see the thing here with me is from around 2011 through about when everyone began to leave, say, 2015, I was more of a Kong chatroom player than a PR2 chatroom player. I still remember all the old guys and girls from Kong and I feel like everyone from chatroom #01 knew each other well so its a bit disheartening to say I'm one of few still around. as a result I really only know some people by name/rank/limited interactions and tbh that goes for a lot of this surviving community.

to answer the question at hand, I recognise the name Ramen Noodles from Kong and I recall a couple chats way way wayyy back but apart from that, hardly knew ye.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I remember meeting you here last year on JV2! You are a really nice person and I love how you thank a lot of posts. Keep it up gemj Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
pr2
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
jv2
google.comm
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
O.o How do you know me from google.. stalker!!!!

no jk. I know you from pr2 Smile