How do you know the above poster?
Curious
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Janelle
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I remember it:

You temped a ton back in the day and I fanboyed the first time I had an actual convo with you (before I realized it doesn't really matter how many menus someone has on their player popup screen, lol). We became friendly acquaintances and then I didn't really see you for years (you and I both had life happen). Along the line, I became a mod and then an admin. You came back and we continued the trend of endless temping until, after 100+ temps, Zach and I finally pulled the trigger and made it official.

<3

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Janelle
Mmmmmm I remember talking to you some back in the day, but we never really spoke until I came back some time last year. I also remember you temping a lot before you became a mod. And I noticed you were pretty nice and that I enjoyed talking to you. You (and Zach) do a really good job keeping this community alive and running, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(21st March 2020, 8:01 PM)Jae Wrote: Mmmmmm I remember talking to you some back in the day, but we never really spoke until I came back some time last year. I also remember you temping a lot before you became a mod. And I noticed you were pretty nice and that I enjoyed talking to you. You (and Zach) do a really good job keeping this community alive and running, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates it.

Thanks Jae! I also fanboyed the first time I spoke to you back in the day (omg temp mod spoke to me!!!1!!1). You always seemed very open and nice, and it's a pleasure to have you back! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
hmm, I remember meeting you the day I got back into PR2 after taking a break for a while. That was April 4th, 2018! Wink  I remember receiving my very first temp from you  Embarrassed and you seemed really cool to talk to. You even taught me how to beat apocalypse ?. I definitely enjoyed talking to you over the years and you bringing this site back hit me with nostalgia real quick Smile
Hey, Ash! I remember meeting you so long ago back in the day on PR2. You were (and still are!) such a welcoming member of the community and I remember immediately wanting to be your friend.
  • Ashley766
(21st March 2020, 8:41 PM)Jae Wrote: Hey, Ash! I remember meeting you so long ago back in the day on PR2. You were (and still are!) such a welcoming member of the community and I remember immediately wanting to be your friend.

It's bad because I don't actually remember the first time I met you, it feels like I've just known you my entire life ? but since I came back to pr2 after a few years off things just kicked off again, and these past few months you've become probably one of my closest friends on here.

Keep it up ? ♥️
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Hmm, I don't remember when I met you either but over the years you've been super nice and a really great person Cool you're such a great person to talk to
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3
(21st March 2020, 8:44 PM)Wolfie Wrote: It's bad because I don't actually remember the first time I met you, it feels like I've just known you my entire life ? but since I came back to pr2 after a few years off things just kicked off again, and these past few months you've become probably one of my closest friends on here.

Keep it up ? ♥️

tehehhee umm.. you're gonna make me cry. : ' )
Yeah I don't remember the first time we met either lmao. I just know we've been friends ever since then and I remember you temping a lot before you became PRO mod ( Tongue ) You're always so sweet and there to help anyone that needs your help, and that's what drew (drew? drawn?... you know what I mean LOL) me to want to get to know you more.
  • a7x3
I remember it was just me, you, and Dev back in 2012! oh the memories :'). I feel like it was just yesterday I was meeting you, and you're still my friend today! We've known each other, for so long! You're a pretty nice person to talk to too! Smile
  • Janelle
This thread is becoming the famous "What do you Honestly Think of the Above Poster" (not a bad thing).

@Ashley766 I think I first remember you from some time back in the original JV, maybe even 2011. Back then the memory is very faint and now I know you more since this site has started and it seems you have been a lot more active on this incarnation of JV.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I Really don’t remember when we first met. I think back in jv you posted in some village games (roll to doge?) anyways, I saw you in acidchat forums after jv died, I saw your thread about fantasy football and I decided to join as I was the only one interested in US NFLFootball. I agree what you said about the memeries fading out of people here.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Uptight 534
BB/Survivor from old JV
á
I remember meeting you last year when I first saw that full dragon picture in your level. You're a pretty cool person to talk too and I like your obsession with cola xD
  • Camer the Dragon
Ash! We must've met late 2018 when I started becoming an active player again. You're always so kind and you made me feel so welcomed. You're one of the reasons why I actually stuck around after I just meant to play a few maps for a nostalgia trip. Now you're my homie. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Lala you're gonna make me cry ?. I remember meeting you too in 2018! You always make me feel so welcomed and I love that we can joke around together. I'm really glad you've stayed over the years and I'm glad you're my homie too Smile
  • lalafox
pr2
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
jv2
  • gemj
Like with all people, I cant remember when I first met you, Ive known you for yeaarrssss and to this day we are still friends B)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Like Bls I do remember you temping a lot back in the day, I also probably knew about you before that but I don't think we ever talked much

to help out anyone doing me I've gone by different names, most notably Ramen Noodles but also =..= (first account was Matrin) and Zulu