Greetings and stuff
Hello!

Not really sure how many people use this forum or who, but we all probably have been deeply rooted in pr2 so that may mean that you might have seen me or at least knew I was around. It's always good to see Platform Racing 2 kicking, even if it is only a little. Anyway, In case you don't know who I am...

I really just wanted to say hello, long time no see, what not. I really miss the times a few years ago when I was playing Platform Racing 2 practically every day, participating in stupid things like clan wars for traps and what not. Pretty fun times on Xat, even if it was pretty toxic every now and then, I still enjoyed it. I wish I put more effort into meeting people on the JV community but I can't ask for anything more or less since I still had fun regardless. It's been nearly 10 years since I first joined pr2, which is pretty crazy. 

Now days I'm playing games on Steam and console games and what not, as well as studying IT in college as a full time online student atm. Yesterday someone reached out to me on Discord who I haven't seen in like 2 years and had a little friendly reunion on Kongregate and spent a little time playing pr2 with some old pals which was really nice. 

Couldn't really go without posting some kind of blog or something, but ye hope everyone is doing well, especially during these times when a lot of people are just freaking out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • Eternal, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM
Welcome back Big Grin
Heyo B)
Welcome Back Big Grin
I've been thinking about you recently, pretty sure you were the guy who liked power metal too eh ?

Anyway, glad you're doing well ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
wb!