Songs that sound like other things
I had my Spotify radio station on today when on came a song whose first 5 seconds sounded awfully familiar. Can you identify what it sounds like?

What songs remind you of things that are completely unrelated? Is this just something I notice from time to time?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Spoiler so not page flooding lol
á
(31st March 2020, 1:50 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I had my Spotify radio station on today when on came a song whose first 5 seconds sounded awfully familiar. Can you identify what it sounds like?

-cut-

What songs remind you of things that are completely unrelated? Is this just something I notice from time to time?
Sound like pokemon to me 
(31st March 2020, 6:52 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Spoiler so not page flooding lol
Dont you mean this earthbound song? 
(1st April 2020, 11:42 PM)platform guy Wrote: Dont you mean this earthbound song? 

I meant kraken but yeah that one sounds like too
á
(6th February 2022, 8:22 AM)Mystery Wrote: -snip-
They both have a strangely similar intro.

Yes, I realize this thread is 2 years old. I'm bored.

Oooh, good one! I love things like this, no worries. Keep 'em coming! Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
the beginning of the pr3 crying baby song sounds a lot like a crying baby to me
i failed the mario twitter challenge