[Game] Cooties not updating my high score
I beat my record in cooties and it wont update my score, it might be because I typed the same name, "icethatsco" before submitting it so it wouldn't update the score. Please give me my rightful spot in second place at cooties, otherwise I will be forced to dethrone Vipa.
Probably self-explanatory, but scores don't update if they're lower than previous scores you've gotten. Did it let you enter a name? What was the message you got when you tried to submit?

If you have video, LMK and I'll add your entry manually. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(31st March 2020, 11:33 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Probably self-explanatory, but scores don't update if they're lower than previous scores you've gotten. Did it let you enter a name? What was the message you got when you tried to submit?

If you have video, LMK and I'll add your entry manually. Smile
It let me enter the name "icethatsco" like I did before and submit it, but it never shown up on the leaderboard. I didn't get any messages after I submitted, it just took me back to the menu. I tried again and just entered "Ice" when I got another high score, but now I take up two spots on the leaderboard.
I just got 96k and 93k, 96k I tried with the name ColaDragon (as I did with the non-top10 scores) and it just didn't take the score and 93k I tried with the name Camer (not used before) and all the scores said undefined and after refreshing didn't take either
so maybe something up with highscores yeah
á