Released Games Thread
I'll post all game releases and game release related announcements here.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y, Mulley, Zelante, Zenas
Starting off small! The things released today:
- The Games List
- Red Earth
- Red Earth 2
- Kimblis the Blue

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y, Jyintel, Mulley, oxy, Resarekt, Zenas
isokissa3 was kind enough to let me embed Platform Racing 3 on JVR! You'll see that new addition on the games page.

More things coming this weekend; stay tuned!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y, GambitAnimating, MutatedGrape, Tobi66677, Zenas
3 new additions!
- Cooties
- Beat Master 3000
- Effing Meteors

More coming tomorrow!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y, Mulley, MutatedGrape, Zenas
The unfortunate eating begins! Neverending Light is now available on the games page.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y, Zenas
After some previous technical difficulties, Platform Racing 2 is now available to be played on JV2!
It must be Christmas! Big Grin

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • DuFl3y, Kursed, MutatedGrape, Tobi66677, Zenas
Did you miss being the Musical Evenizer? It's back and better than ever, with changes such as:

- Bug fixes
- Added songs
- Working highscores
- A special limited-time Christmas-themed song

Merry Christmas!

• DuFl3y, Zenas
If you're feeling a bit disoriented, that may be because The Game of Disorientation is now public with:
- A remastered level song
- Working high scores
- Different intro music

• DuFl3y, Zenas
Hit the gas cabbie, it's time to get some dope on the red herring.
The Great Red Herring Chase is now public!

• DuFl3y, Zenas
I just completed a new highscores page that has been released to the Beta Testers. If all goes well, it will be released soon!

• Ashley766, Zelante