Post a Picture of Your Pet(s)
(13th May 2020, 12:56 PM)Jae Wrote: we shall name him rocky and he shall be my rocky

shes all yours for $500.00 (USD)
[Image: ee8ab6dbac0a539f2f76a703124bda0f.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Janelle
[Image: 8pBeror.jpg]
As requested by @Ajax-iwnl

If I let one in my room, the other has to come with. Now my bed smells like dog.

Introducing my babies Bella and Bruno, the cutest mother/son combo there is  Tongue
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Ajax-iwnl, Ashley766, Hyperacticpro, Janelle, Lunanova
(14th May 2020, 12:07 PM)lalafox Wrote: [Image: 8pBeror.jpg]
As requested by @Ajax-iwnl

If I let one in my room, the other has to come with. Now my bed smells like dog.

Introducing my babies Bella and Bruno, the cutest mother/son combo there is  Tongue

Not to be dramatic or anything, but I'd die for Bella and Bruno
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • lalafox
Heart 
Monroe + Ms. Jackson

so at first we wanted to get (1) cat but when we met these two the shelter said that we couldn't adopt one of them cause they are bonded (very gay) so we went ahead and adopted both of them!

Starbie AKA Kitten

we adopted her after Monroe and Ms. Jackson cause they are older cats and we know that they'll pass eventually, didn't want one of them to be alone so we got a kitten that looks like a fusion of them both  Smile

Also Ms. Jackson is the ruler of my existence hence this beautiful painting of her where she is immortalized.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Hyperacticpro, Janelle, lalafox
(23rd May 2020, 9:39 PM)Lunanova Wrote: Monroe + Ms. Jackson

so at first we wanted to get (1) cat but when we met these two the shelter said that we couldn't adopt one of them cause they are bonded (very gay) so we went ahead and adopted both of them!

Starbie AKA Kitten

we adopted her after Monroe and Ms. Jackson cause they are older cats and we know that they'll pass eventually, didn't want one of them to be alone so we got a kitten that looks like a fusion of them both  Smile

Also Ms. Jackson is the ruler of my existence hence this beautiful painting of her where she is immortalized.

OMG I LOVE THEM ALL <3
i loooove the picture of Ms. Jackson, I definitely want to get one of my dog (Duke) or a paw print so I’ll always have a piece of him. Please send my love to your furry friends ok c:
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova
[Image: C4EfBVN.jpg]
[Image: QbNSkSz.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ajax-iwnl For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Athena, Janelle, lalafox, Lunanova
@Ajax-iwnl your kitty has beautiful markings. ^^

@"_Athena_" Hi Archie, I love you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ajax-iwnl, Athena