Temp mods have different colour names
I was watching back old Motley Mondays episodes and I came across this idea, in the first one. Where temporary moderators were added into the game, however it's hard to see who is a temp or not, so going on the idea of the person who originally suggested the idea, temps should have a different colour names then mods.

[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, Lego-man945, Stxtics, thique
They could have green like trial mods have on the forums
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj
We're looking into this! Thanks for the suggestion.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I just watched all the videos and now im sad cos nostalgia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Dangevin
This would be neat!!! It would definitely be different.
hahaha V4V

Anyway yeah I think this is a cool idea (I also think temps only being able to kick for 30min as the max duration is a bit low)
á
Color******

Other than that, I’m sad because I will never get to see my username in that new temp mod color* ;’(
(6th April 2020, 9:09 PM)Addy Wrote: Color******

Other than that, I’m sad because I will never get to see my username in that new temp mod color* ;’(

I'm not American Lol xD

so Colour**
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
@Eternal I should make a new trial admin color for you Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Camer the Dragon, gemj
Added in 160!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon