Town of Salem
http://blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

A fun game to play with friends. What is your favourite role? 
Post your username and possibly I'll play with some of you. add me.

Kursedx
I've played this way too much, 647 hours on Steam. My favorite roles are Amnesiac and Pirate.

Name is Fanta1
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
Oh you play Town of Salem too? That’s cool. My favourite town role is Jailor and my favourite Mafia role is Consigliere.
Edit: Username is Lighte.
I'll add you all once I make it work again, username is "unjourdef2"
I absolutely love playing Invest and Crusader, although I get a lot of success with Doctor and Bodyguard as well.
I'M too much of a nice guy to like/be good with bad roles, but I had some epics games as Disguiser, Hypno and Jester Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
I used to play ALL the time when JV went down (it was the first place I went to, joining about 6-8 months before JV (yup I'm on that forum!)) but I hardly play anymore.

I will update with my username in a sec...or more likely whenever I remember by password....either way I believe my account name is Resare and the names I usually go by in game are:

Resare (least common name I went by)
Lollie (my most common one)
LewdLollie
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed