h
Eek 
Hello guys, gals, and non-binary pals.

Man, I actually teared up a bit when I saw the ~2009/2010(?) forum layout. I joined back in the fall of '08, member #429. All these years, I still remember that number haha. Just getting this out of the way for any other oldheads: I'm Shadowmario, not Shadow Mario, I know there was another guy with that name. I think around 2011 I switched my name to Reusable. Avatar related, it was the first avi I had on JV.

Just want to say to you guys from 10 years ago: I grew up with you guys. Read through some other posts, and I think a lot of us share that sentiment. Back in '08 I just started middle school and I was at home alone a lot while my mom would be working. You guys were the company that I needed back then. I think I walked away from JV for one reason or another at some point around 2013? I don't remember.

If anyone remembers me and would like to reconnect, please reach out to me at my old gmail: reticentstorm0
Not sure how effective that'll be from spam bots, but just add the @gmail.com. Regardless, I'd love to chat with some old friends, maybe play some games again.

I'm 23 now, wrapping up my college career. Graduating in May with a bachelor's in math and physics, hoping to work in data science but we'll see what this pandemic has in store for me. I hope everyone (oldheads and new friends alike) is standing their ground in this crisis.

Cheers,
Shadowmario

Edit: Also big thanks to the folks who run the forums and pr2 these days. I remember the website going down a few years back and thought that was that. Incredible to see a revived community over a decade later
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shadowmario For This Useful Post:
  • 1amayzingman, gemj, lalafox, mother2fan1, mustangman, Nemo Nation, Northadox
Welcome back bro!!
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Shadowmario
Welcome back!! Glad to have you. I remember mine too: 12415 Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Shadowmario
Hellloooooo. Welcome back! Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Shadowmario
hiiii Welcome back Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Shadowmario
i
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Shadowmario
holy i remember your name, hope your life goes great man, good to see ya
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
yooo dude wb! vague memories of that name, love to see you back :)
Welcome back! (Sorry I did not post sooner)

I remember my number from 2013, 29087

although I made an acc in 2011 that got instantly COPPA'd I wonder the number of that, maybe I'll find it some time
á