dump
I don't know just wanted to postdump some things I've been sketching. Looking for opinions on things I guess. 
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Different, Hyperacticpro, JEEJAYEM, John m., Lego-man945, tadtad, Zelante, ~Bowl
I like em
Skeleton set and paper boat hat are my fav and the animation of the amoeba head looks cool
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
Bowler hat should be added for sure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hyperacticpro For This Useful Post:
  • ~Bowl, ~JBG~
Would love to see the Pedro Hat in PR2. One of my favorites from 3.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(9th April 2020, 7:51 PM)tadtad Wrote: Would love to see the Pedro Hat in PR2.  One of my favorites from 3.
Same
I like all of these!! Especially the skeleton one Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
i like the paper boat hat gimme
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
Real cool thanks for sharing these. favorite is the skeleton. The amoeba is a neat concept too. For the amoeba you should try “blending” the shapes. I'm not familiar with illustrator but in Inkscape Its called interpolate and it generates however many transition frames between 2 different shapes. so you can get the animation pretty smooth. Heres a link just for demonstration. https://inkscape.org/doc/tutorials/inter...olate.html illustrator could have something similar
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(10th April 2020, 1:58 AM)platform guy Wrote: Real cool thanks for sharing these. favorite is the skeleton. The amoeba is a neat concept too. For the amoeba you should try “blending” the shapes. I'm not familiar with illustrator but in Inkscape Its called interpolate and it generates however many transition frames between 2 different shapes. so you can get the animation pretty smooth. Heres a link just for demonstration. https://inkscape.org/doc/tutorials/inter...olate.html illustrator could have something similar
Yeah! there is an option for that in illustrator. I just can't seem to get the movements as I'd like them to do. But I've been trying to get better results