[Other] F@H banner not working for me.
[team_banner]DanTheRock[/team_banner] doesn't appear to work for me, is there a reason why?
Do you have flash enabled? I can see your sig so that's the only reason I can think of for you not being able to see it.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
(9th April 2020, 6:16 PM)Stxtics Wrote: Do you have flash enabled? I can see your sig so that's the only reason I can think of for you not being able to see it.
Yes but it won't show my PR2 name.
This looks like a fah issue. The API link the banner uses says no results for your name. I'll look into alternative options.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Maybe the one I've got? https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/?nav=IMAGES
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
Fixed! I also got rid of about 30 lines of unnecessary code that Ben of the past wrote.

@Jeremiah there is actually one caveat for you specifically-- for some reason, your rank is 0. There's nothing I can do on my end because fah is actually returning 0 for your rank. So... enjoy?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.