[PR2 Bug] Status doesn't change when a user is kicked
Note to self: When a player is kicked from a server, their status does not update. I think this has something to do with how the status is set in $player->remove(); translating to how it's applied in $player->saveInfo(). Maybe just removing the step would help-- making saveInfo() have an optional boolean parameter that signifies if the function is called while the player object is being removed.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, BronxBomber, Camer the Dragon, xGuest
yeah, sounds correct. Confused
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hyperacticpro For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Janelle, new bat pr2, Stxtics
(5th May 2020, 2:29 AM)Hyperacticpro Wrote: yeah, sounds correct. Confused

Thanks man. I was a little unsure of myself, but now that I know I have your okay, I can proceed with confidence. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Hyperacticpro, Janelle, new bat pr2, Northadox, Stxtics, TRUC, xGuest
This should be fixed!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Janelle
This is actually fixed now. It was an issue with users failing to login after being kicked but still having their status update.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766