Deathmatch tourney
With my idea to have a deathmatch tourney people would go up against each other and the loser would be eliminated from the tourney. It would continue until only 1 person would be left. 
Would anyone else like to see this happen?
(17th April 2020, 9:43 PM)Ranko Danko Wrote: With my idea to have a deathmatch tourney people would go up against each other and the loser would be eliminated from the tourney. It would continue until only 1 person would be left. 
Would anyone else like to see this happen?
There were in the past death match tournaments, you could set one up and request a prize for it in ask a mod. The previous reward was the epic armor set.
-AspectZero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Ranko Danko
I remember a competition I did like this on JV1 called PR2's Top Deathmatcher
I still have a vid from it of me vs forgiveness and me vs VBR
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ranko Danko
thanks for telling me about the last tourney
(17th April 2020, 9:47 PM)AspectZero Wrote: There were in the past death match tournaments, you could set one up and request a prize for it in ask a mod. The previous reward was the epic armor set.

This got me thinking… what other contests have been lost to time? Web archive never forgets

(17th April 2020, 10:46 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I remember a competition I did like this on JV1 called PR2's Top Deathmatcher
I still have a vid from it of me vs forgiveness and me vs VBR

"JV1" -- never heard that one before!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(20th April 2020, 5:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote: "JV1" -- never heard that one before!

Tbf we call PR1 that and not just PR, cos PR2 exists
so I call old JV JV1 cos JV2 exists
á
(20th April 2020, 7:05 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Tbf we call PR1 that and not just PR, cos PR2 exists
so I call old JV JV1 cos JV2 exists

I've started using JV2, JVR, and JV interchangeably-- just easier for me to refer to this site as those, since it is technically all three.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
@bls1999 @Camer the Dragon Stay on subject, pls.
Cool 
(23rd April 2020, 5:38 PM)Eternal Wrote: @bls1999 @Camer the Dragon Stay on subject, pls.
Cool
Arrow
(23rd April 2020, 5:38 PM)Eternal Wrote: @bls1999 @Camer the Dragon Stay on subject, pls.

no u

But yeah I'd like to see this again last one I did was fun, I wonder what the prize could be (There are lots of epic parts that could be used, I think a set would be cool although I don't know what set would fit and isn't already a prize elsewhere so maybe just a set people'd like to see made epic)
á
(20th April 2020, 5:59 AM)bls1999 Wrote:  Web archive never forgets

Attached Files Image(s)

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ranko Danko For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766