[PR2 Bug] Sort by name in user lists
The alphabetical sorting in user lists is broken. It'll sort fine but after you get past Z, it'll start another group. Truly weird. This thread is basically a note to self.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Figured it out: the sort function processes uppercase letters separate from lower. So names that start with an uppercase letter show before the ones that start with lowercase.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Fixed in 160!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon