2 hats
[Image: doqsf5h.png]
Pirate hat and paperboat hat.

Honestly I like the function of the pirate hat in pr3 "Use Swords in front of and behind you."
But I think additional uses for the sword would be cool.

And sticky120 had the idea of a paperboat hat that would work similar to how the shark fin hat from pr3 works by speeding up swimming.

Other than that I'd be interested to see what other type of functions people could come up with
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Hyperacticpro, JEEJAYEM, lalafox, Lego-man945, Magyar, new bat pr2, Noah.Kiniy, Northadox
I like the pirate hat's PR3 function tbh it makes it a good DM hat as well then and I think less likely to break stuff if it was still 3 use

The paper boat hat letting you swim faster would be cool also
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
Pirate Hat is super cool in PR3 but I think it's a little weak. Maybe in PR2 it could additionally increase the size of the sword's swing, allowing you to cleave farther ahead in front of you?
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
I honestly love the look of them
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Noah.Kiniy, ~JBG~
they look so genuine
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Noah.Kiniy, ~JBG~
Dayummmmm
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IHaveDaCowboyz For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
Expert Razor Blade Remaster - As the guardian of the pirate hat?
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Noah.Kiniy
(20th April 2020, 12:04 PM)AspectZero Wrote: Expert Razor Blade Remaster - As the guardian of the pirate hat?

What level ID is that?

but yeah I think a tougher version of razor blade would be cool as the guardian on the pirate hat if it were to be in the game
(If a new level, ideally glitching potential kept low (no easy prop glitches) and no moon hat or cowboy hat shenanigans)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
(20th April 2020, 5:35 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: What level ID is that?

but yeah I think a tougher version of razor blade would be cool as the guardian on the pirate hat if it were to be in the game
(If a new level, ideally glitching potential kept low (no easy prop glitches) and no moon hat or cowboy hat shenanigans)
It would have to be made, we can make it a community collaboration level, it would have a hat remover and be significantly harder, some where around the level of apocalypse in difficulty.
-AspectZero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, new bat pr2