Keys of PR2 Songs
(4th April 2023, 9:18 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: It's deffo always been raiders on soundcloud

Has it???? i feel like am going nuts xD am i crazy???

Either i have been miss reading the title on my own soundcloud for the past 3 years (which sounds like something that i would do
-_- happy life happy life, my life is happy) 

OR A TIME TRAVELER made an account on JV, made an account on soundcloud, and changed something :v

idk about you but i'm goin' with the ladder. kind of cool.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(4th April 2023, 8:36 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: No worries Ben, it can remain as 'Raiders'. That is how it is on soundcloud so that's why you added it to the game as Raiders. This is weird

I wouldn't have a problem changing it! If you meant for it to be a different title then I'm totally fine with changing. LMK

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(6th April 2023, 1:06 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I wouldn't have a problem changing it! If you meant for it to be a different title then I'm totally fine with changing. LMK

No no it's okay for real! I guess i just miss read the day i published the track and haven't noticed in 3 years xD it can remain Raiders, still works just fine with the concept. both words are very similar so that is probably what happened.

Now i'm tempted to make a remix called 'Sunzet Ryders' to be like a bootleg version or something xD 'THIS IS THE ORIGINAL VERSION BEFORE THE ONE ON PR2!!! BTW... TOTALLY TRUE!'' just to fill on this weird possible personal Mandela effect on mine.
(2nd April 2023, 9:07 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Really? that's interesting. I can understand because, depending on the DAW, it's super intimidating to get into. You see all these options and ''digital equivalents'' to instruments, you end up getting all messed up... and tired... and hungry in my case.

If you understand music theory though, once you get the hang out of DAWs, you're gonna learn how to produce melodies very quickly (from my understanding, music theory allows you to do so. i could be wrong though)

In my opinion, melodies are one of the hardest parts of the production of music. i would go as far as to say that... it is legit a skill you have to somehow learn all by yourself. It's crazy.

I can make melodies work pretty easily with chords and stuff since I've learned theory, but don't ask me why, all the effects and layers of audio editing you can add to basic sounds insise a DAW are a mystery to me lol

(4th April 2023, 9:06 AM)Different Wrote: Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't C half sharp dorian the same as the B major key, but the "half" part indicates 500 frequency hz between C# and D? Just my theory because the half part threw me off track.

C sharp dorian shares the same notes as B major. The ''half'' part of it comes from the fact that the previous version of the song (the OG Miniature Fantasy) was shifted half a step to avoid copyrights issues from Orbital Trance by the Newgrounds uploader. Just an extra quartertone that makes it fall in between two of the usual twelve tones. I have a more detailed post explaining this on the first page Smile

Speaking of this, you can still edit the OP @bls1999 , since Orbital Trance doesn't have that half step.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Different
(6th April 2023, 9:01 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: No no it's okay for real! I guess i just miss read the day i published the track and haven't noticed in 3 years xD it can remain Raiders, still works just fine with the concept. both words are very similar so that is probably what happened.

Wow it has been 3 years almost
á
(7th April 2023, 8:03 AM)TRUC Wrote: I can make melodies work pretty easily with chords and stuff since I've learned theory, but don't ask me why, all the effects and layers of audio editing you can add to basic sounds insise a DAW are a mystery to me lol

Oooh i see... The actual sound development is what gets you. I can understand since the first time i opened a DAW my face made the most uncanny confused expression like xD

It took me yeeeeeeeeeears to learn what does what, with which of what. With enough practice is how i figure out how to make and modify sounds.

Oh but you know what! i couldn't tell you jack dinkelberg about FM synthesis xD
now THAT! is just confusing to me, i actively avoid it. Those are the Synthesizers with the whole Matrix modulation and Frequency of... whatever to make a low-end bass, which is connected to the module A into the back of B OR SOME SHOOT IDK
(7th April 2023, 10:29 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Wow it has been 3 years almost

I know right?? i try not to think too much about it 'cause it's kind of scary :v