Keys of PR2 Songs
In case you wanna update it at some point (with the few name changes and new songs), Night Shade is in E Minor Smile
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Toodaloo by Mustangman seems to be in A Major. Interestingly that's the only chord it seems to use at all.
[Image: jMsYweC.png]
did you change the name some of the old songs?
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
Is Orbital Trance (The original) in that key? or was the Newgrounds version's (the one in PR2) key messed about a bit to avoid copyright detection or something since in 2008 the detection wouldn't've been as good
á
(28th January 2021, 10:14 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Is Orbital Trance (The original) in that key? or was the Newgrounds version's (the one in PR2) key messed about a bit to avoid copyright detection or something since in 2008 the detection wouldn't've been as good

@bls1999 feel free to correct me cause I don't know which versions are/were in the game, but the original Orbital Trance I found seems to not be pichted up Eek

Would be in C Dorian indeed, good catch !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkMbdVgEDMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iws_6Zx7UaM
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
New music:
- Blizzard!
- Pasture
- Sunset Raiders
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Dangevin
(20th March 2023, 3:01 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: New music:
- Blizzard!
- Pasture
- Sunset Raiders

Blizzard! is Fm (with Bbm key change)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(20th March 2023, 3:01 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: New music:
- Blizzard!
- Pasture
- Sunset Raiders

Sunset Riders is on F major. :]

...right? xD i don't understand music theory. I believe i'm correct, it's on F Major.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(29th March 2023, 9:26 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Sunset Riders is on F major. :]

...right? xD i don't understand music theory. I believe i'm correct, it's on F Major.

Close enough, would be F# in your case, root is between F and G on your piano roll, just as it's noted on your longer notes Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
(30th March 2023, 8:35 AM)TRUC Wrote: Close enough, would be F# in your case, root is between F and G on your piano roll, just as it's noted on your longer notes :)

Ooooh i see, thank you! so it'll be an F sharp then.

I've been producing music for how long now? and i have never understood music theory :v i just know that if you push buttons and turn knobs around stuff happens.
(30th March 2023, 7:34 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Ooooh i see, thank you! so it'll be an F sharp then.

I've been producing music for how long now? and i have never understood music theory :v i just know that if you push buttons and turn knobs around stuff happens.

And I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I've learned music theory myself over the years after finishing 3 years of concert band in high school, yet I've never managed to do anything coherent with a modern DAW that is not based around sheet music lol
(29th March 2023, 9:26 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Sunset Riders is on F major. :]

Is it Riders? It's misspelt in the game if that's the case
á
(1st April 2023, 12:37 PM)TRUC Wrote: And I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I've learned music theory myself over the years after finishing 3 years of concert band in high school, yet I've never managed to do anything coherent with a modern DAW that is not based around sheet music lol

Really? that's interesting. I can understand because, depending on the DAW, it's super intimidating to get into. You see all these options and ''digital equivalents'' to instruments, you end up getting all messed up... and tired... and hungry in my case.

If you understand music theory though, once you get the hang out of DAWs, you're gonna learn how to produce melodies very quickly (from my understanding, music theory allows you to do so. i could be wrong though)

In my opinion, melodies are one of the hardest parts of the production of music. i would go as far as to say that... it is legit a skill you have to somehow learn all by yourself. It's crazy.
(1st April 2023, 2:43 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Is it Riders? It's misspelt in the game if that's the case

Oh snap you're right! This whole time i didn't even notice O.o

Yeah is ''Riders'' because the whole song is supposed to be set on this wild west setting with horses and dynamites and stuff.

But it's okay, no big deal. I'm just happy the track is in the game xD
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(2nd April 2023, 9:26 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Oh snap you're right! This whole time i didn't even notice O.o

Yeah is ''Riders'' because the whole song is supposed to be set on this wild west setting with horses and dynamites and stuff.

But it's okay, no big deal. I'm just happy the track is in the game xD

Yeah I was confused bc I heard it as Riders in the song lol
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(2nd April 2023, 9:26 PM)Adulock77 Wrote:
(1st April 2023, 2:43 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Is it Riders? It's misspelt in the game if that's the case

Oh snap you're right! This whole time i didn't even notice O.o

If it's supposed to be "Riders" then it's misspelled on SoundCloud as well (song source):

@Adulock77 LMK if you want me to change it to Sunset Riders; if so, it'll be done in the next version.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
@bls1999 As an audio engineer and music composer, this was very helpful to read and listen too. Man, I can't tell you how many times I've come across tinnitus issues that pop up out of nowhere, yikes!

https://pages.mtu.edu/~suits/notefreqs.html

https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but, isn't C half sharp dorian the same as the B major key, but the "half" part indicates 500 frequency hz between C# and D? Just my theory because the half part threw me off track.
(3rd April 2023, 11:30 PM)bls1999 Wrote: If it's supposed to be "Riders" then it's misspelled on SoundCloud as well (song source):

@Adulock77 LMK if you want me to change it to Sunset Riders; if so, it'll be done in the next version.

WHAT?? wow! is this a Mandela effect?? I promise it has always been 'riders' O_____o what in the world? it even says it in my files! why is it Sunset Raiders on soundcloud??? I PUBLISHED THE TRACK xD

No worries Ben, it can remain as 'Raiders'. That is how it is on soundcloud so that's why you added it to the game as Raiders. This is weird
(4th April 2023, 8:36 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: WHAT?? wow! is this a Mandela effect?? I promise it has always been 'riders' O_____o what in the world? it even says it in my files! why is it Sunset Raiders on soundcloud??? I PUBLISHED THE TRACK xD

No worries Ben, it can remain as 'Raiders'. That is how it is on soundcloud so that's why you added it to the game as Raiders. This is weird

It's deffo always been raiders on soundcloud
á