Limit eggs' weapons
I want to make a level with enemy NPCs, using the eggs and their ability to shoot lazers. However, the eggs are unpredictable with the weapons they use. It'd be cool if when you limited the items available in item boxes, the eggs subsequently were limited.

Not sure if this would be possible to code but it would make for some fun level ideas.
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Dangevin, Lego-man945
add respawning mines to that list and energy doors activated de activated with levers and teleports and tunnels with gravity and goo walls you take time to pass through and lollipop item that gives you something because heck why noot 8)
[Image: 213.jpg]
Maybe you could select individual eggs and equip them accordingly? I'd also like the same with item boxes, but alas, that may be too hard or obtrusive to implement...
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
Things like this would be great but may be quite hard to implement, if that's the case this could always be a PRF suggestion.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, ClassyElephant, Dangevin, gemj, Lego-man945, Northadox, Zelante
I love the idea of having set weapons on the eggs. Would help reduce the annoyance I get from getting frozen mid jump then hit with an RNG-based laser.

I think you'd see more eggs in levels if this change was implemented.
Dangevin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't eggs only have the weapons set on the level by the creator?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(28th April 2020, 12:27 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't eggs only have the weapons set on the level by the creator?

I don't think so. They're all randomized
(28th April 2020, 12:29 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I don't think so. They're all randomized

Well, that doesn't make sense! Confused

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(28th April 2020, 12:41 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Well, that doesn't make sense! Confused

yes, they are randomized.

changes incoming??? :O
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(28th April 2020, 1:51 PM)ClassyElephant Wrote: yes, they are randomized.

changes incoming??? :O

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Tongue Wink

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox