Color block
So how about a basic block that you can change the colors of?
[Image: 1FnWiqX.gif]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ajax-iwnl, Camer the Dragon, GHSimon3, Hyperacticpro, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, lalafox, Lego-man945, Master Raiden, Northadox, xGuest
Yess, would be very nice for level makers.
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
I think there should just be an option to change the colour of any block in general tbh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, ~JBG~
(30th April 2020, 7:02 AM)a7x3 Wrote: I think there should just be an option to change the colour of any block in general tbh
I agree, but afraid it might mess up older levels?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Northadox
Most likely yes.

Also iirc Ben said on his last stream adding anything new to the LE would be quite tough
Arrow
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(30th April 2020, 7:11 AM)Al Jolson Wrote: I agree, but afraid it might mess up older levels?

Why would it mess up older levels? If you want to change the colour of the blocks, then it'll pop up with the colour wheel, not sure why it'd mess anything up
(30th April 2020, 11:33 AM)a7x3 Wrote: Why would it mess up older levels? If you want to change the colour of the blocks, then it'll pop up with the colour wheel, not sure why it'd mess anything up
I have no knowledge of how the blocks are programmed.

I'm just wondering if it will affect the blocks and older levels in any way if all the blocks are overhauled to be able to switch colours, because as it is some of the blocks wouldn't be able to be changed this way
I really like this idea. It's not as crazy of a change as Jiggmin's original Block Skins suggestion was, but it does wonders for level customization and identity.
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
(30th April 2020, 12:06 PM)Northadox Wrote: I really like this idea. It's not as crazy of a change as Jiggmin's original Block Skins suggestion was, but it does wonders for level customization and identity.
Imagine the server storage the original idea would require ooft
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
Would REALLY love to have this in. Making a level where the layer 0 art is used to colour blocks is a pain and really limits what art you can do in the level if the palette isn't already red/silver/cream like the majority of the blocks in the editor

Been making a level recently and hit the limit cause of the above Frown
[Image: QbNSkSz.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ajax-iwnl For This Useful Post:
  • ~JBG~
This would be awesome
á