A myth debunked
Congrats to @BronxBomber for breaking the all-time longest temp session record! He temped for 24+ hours. The previous record of 17 hours was held by @a7x3.

This record debunks the myth that a temp expires after 24 hours. It actually only expires when you log out or are demoted. No one figured it out for so long (except me because I live in the server code) because no one had ever temped for such a long time!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, BronxBomber, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, Lego-man945, new bat pr2, Northadox, thique
I should go to sleep 😐
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BronxBomber For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, lalafox, Lego-man945, new bat pr2, xGuest
I stopped counting the number of times I got DCed after less than 24 seconds, lol
GG
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
Well played dude, well played
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
Congrats! Now it's time to test out the week cap for temp modding! (Weekly server restarts)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
Congrats bro lmao
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • new bat pr2
Congratulations, @BronxBomber, you win the game Tongue