Rebirth of pr2
(27th December 2017, 3:01 PM)MoonFiredk Wrote: I think yes, because: I'm a friend of one that made The Game Kuboom. he have told me before, that you just need to pay steam 100 euro or something. I'm not sure how to and if its even is real. but it could be right. But it is jiggmin that needed to make a deal with steam i think.

This would be cool but I doubt jiggmin would be willing to try.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(27th December 2017, 3:01 PM)MoonFiredk Wrote: I think yes, because: I'm a friend of one that made The Game Kuboom. he have told me before, that you just need to pay steam 100 euro or something. I'm not sure how to and if its even is real. but it could be right. But it is jiggmin that needed to make a deal with steam i think.

Maybe have a talk with him? @bls1999
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(28th December 2017, 12:02 AM)Stunt Wrote: This would be cool but I doubt jiggmin would be willing to try.

Why do you doubt Jiggmin so much? It's actually a disgusting.

(28th December 2017, 2:55 AM)Mulley Wrote: Why do you doubt Jiggmin so much? It's actually a disgusting.

He's practically moved on from pr2.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
(28th December 2017, 1:21 PM)Stunt Wrote: He's practically moved on from pr2.

You obviously haven't been paying attention, even ask yourself in AaM if Jiggmin is still active with PR2. He literally just finished fixing the Pick The Cat Capture when you get no exp. So please, stop. He does way more than you really think he ever did. You're just looking to close and not actually opening your eyes.

(28th December 2017, 9:24 PM)Mulley Wrote: You obviously haven't been paying attention, even ask yourself in AaM if Jiggmin is still active with PR2. He literally just finished fixing the Pick The Cat Capture when you get no exp. So please, stop. He does way more than you really think he ever did. You're just looking to close and not actually opening your eyes.

I have my eyes wide open. He isn't wanting to do any additional work such as add new parts or a campaign or in game features. Plus fyi he kinda ****ed up while he was trying to fix the captcha problem.
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉