Limit Warnings for Blocks and Art
Unexpectedly hitting a block or art limit must suck so having something telling you how much of it you used up would be cool (the title says warning but what I mean is like a menu somewhere saying "[used]/[limit]" for both)
(You can see the amount of blocks used, but it involves F12 chrome menu and Stx's fred bot on discord rather than the game itself and this doesn't apply to art anyway)
á
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, AlphaZ, Ashley766, gemj, Lunanova, Northadox, Stxtics
I frankly have no idea where the settings for the art limit are. I'll do some sleuthing since I've been meaning to look for that for a while.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Northadox
I like this idea. There have been many times where I have drawn too much in a map only to test it and it's all pixelated. If I remember correctly, my map "Mario's Adventure" is close to the art limit. This forced me stop drawing; ultimately I was unable to finish what I had envisioned for the map. If this is too difficult, maybe a solution would be just to increase the art and block limit.  Tongue
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Ajax-iwnl, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj
But it would also be good to know how much you are allotted so you know how to manage resources. +1
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, gemj